Thursday, November 5, 2009

Weddding Butterfly Quote

Finally back

something new from me. Even when nothing much is so new. Meanwhile, here is just the everyday routine, which actually also is not so bad.
The last few weeks were all pretty quiet for me. This is because that the behavior of the kids (my feelings for) is significantly has improved. Of course there are still problems, mainly in the behavior of the kids together, but it is not as pronounced as at the beginning. Also, I've got the feeling that the children since we are here real progress made in the reports of the school. Although it may still not all reading and writing, but at least can now expect all actually.
The weather here is getting hotter, just as you would expect. This also means that it already had days where we would have liked nothing. But the heat is already a total of more pleasant than the cold with you in Germany.
my free time I vebringe here with a lot of reading and of course, volleyball. Meanwhile I have already read the first two Twilight books in English and the second here almost without a dictionary. I am missing but still very much vocabulary, but to understand it well enough already.
Otherwise I stay most of the time here in Baradero, only the last weekend I was in Urdinarrain to visit a small village just north from here to other volunteers. That was a very nice trip, although we have not actually done much. But is simply once again share with other people about his experiences and talking about God and the world always good.

If again a short progress report. I also have a detailed progress report written, which I will publish here. But only if it has sent my organization to my supporters.
I try to report again soon. have got

Kiss Me Argentina Sommerliche

Lukas

0 comments:

Post a Comment