Sunday, November 15, 2009

How To Hack T-mobile Usb

29.10.2009, HRP - Barrage of Bouillouses up mountains behind Eyne

Short summary:

From Barrage the Bouillouses from ski resorts and forests in the valley through the small town Bolquere shop where I want to Eyne and then up into the mountains to near the little shack "Orri de Baix to sleep. "


morning at 07:30 started a new day. So late, but the day's stage today should be short and there is also to overcome any great altitude. So enough time for breakfast.
Gite d'Etape
In there for 4.50 € A simple breakfast buffet. However, the coffee is excellent! But somehow, someone is missing for a coffee ;-). Otherwise there is toast, a cereal, juice, milk, and that was it really. So rather minimalist, but are all very good energy for tomorrow.

pack your things and go. In the resort are all around horses in the morning and eat ... Waste and a look at it funny.


The Ferd has fier legged ...


The first half hour of the day is quite interesting, the trail leads through forests and meadows and is - compared to the previous days - a wonderful walk on a gentle, fairly flat surface.


path with yellow signposts


meets Later, the path (currently I'm moving on the GR10) over the lake Estany de la Pradella. A beautiful lake, but from here the path is not so interesting, it is now more of a dirt road.


Estany de la Pradella


Interestingly, often flies a helicopter over me. I still have not looked on the type, but it looks to military? Does anyone have any idea?


What kind of a guy is it? Who knows? My


Path is also a mountain bike route. However, with vulgarities. At one place a fence across the path is stretched, warning signs are apparently fallen victim to vandalism, that is a really dangerous place for someone who comes down the mountain and in low light conditions, the wires of the fence does not.

are mentioned here plenty of ski runs and ski resorts. However, they do not wear just to beautify the landscape at.


ski


Just all that you did to the ski slopes this includes, access to "care", drainage, cables and pipes for snow cannons ensure a landscape blight. And on a muddy path ankle deep it is also bad.


The Schlammweg


The play was soon done and then slowly it went into populated area: Bolquere. Middle of the village is a small but very nice shop. Stocks replenished, bought fresh fruit for immediate consumption, new batteries for the Garmin GPS. Unfortunately I have not found any candles, it would have been the evening for metallurgical practice. In Scotland, I always had that here, because I have not even thought of that.


The path to Eyne, 15 minutes before the place


reach the early afternoon at 13:00 clock, I Eyne. The old town itself is very nice and is very old buildings. Here and there are fountains with drinking water.


Eyne, just before the town


The road which I follow is lined with ancient trees, probably well over 100 years old.


Ancient trees on the outskirts


Unfortunately, I turn from a way too early and walk 15 minutes up the wrong way. Eventually, the path is simply gone and then I realized the mistake. So turned back and again found the landmarks.

The correct path leads slightly uphill through the Vallée D'Eyne and is in very good condition and easy to walk. I get quite contrary to many people, including several with rifle hunters who come from the mountains. An older, white-bearded hiker asks me something in French, I understand only "Pic du Nufonts. He noticed that I do not understand him and asks "Crampon"? As I understand what he means, because the word is identical in English, he wanted to know if I have it climbing. After excessive neck and both sides "aah!" everyone goes his way. However, I now know what to expect tomorrow. Ice.

falls beside the road with me a steel Groove on. Water flows at high speed through. Funny, why? Fresh water supply? Transport of anything using the power of water by the smooth groove?


flux in steel gutter


little further up the path a little rougher. But still to be going well, now I'm back just over 2000m.



Finally, the valley opens out somewhat and left and right is short green grass. On Orri de Baix, a primitive hut I find a good spot for camping. The cabin itself is not as comfortable as a tent, inside is much rat / Mäusekot on the stones and after I saw the third furry rodent, I'm quickly back out and had built up my tent.

An early work, but very relaxed and relaxing. The water in the river bottom does not make the best impression, and I use the chlorine tablets, better than me now what to capture, but since there are a lot of "traces" of cattle and horses.

I read a long time in the remaining daylight and watch the people who come down from the top of the valley and get dressed in the dark back into the tent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment