Thursday, September 24, 2009

Flea Bites And Scabies

volleyball and weekend

I read only once today NEN very short report.
have For one, I found here a volleyball team with which I will now probably train twice a week. Today I was the first time there and 've really enjoyed it again to make the right sport. Also play also about my level, so it really fits perfectly.
And secondly I'm going to go on the weekend to a Country Festival in our neighboring city. to know less because of the music much more than just the city:). There I will also try to make some pictures and upload them here.
On Sunday I will be following the election comfortably in Germany over the Internet. In the evening we are then invited to a birthday party, or scheduled as a grill master . The
wars already again from me.

Un beso

Lukas

0 comments:

Post a Comment