Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Biopsy Of Gallbladdder Polyups



did I do on the weekend. It was already happening for us on Friday, we invited for the Friday noon to Asado with representatives of the community of our project. Actually, we wanted to go on Thursday with our chef to Buenos Aires , but gave us our kurzftistig canceled, so we had to look after themselves as we Bs. As . . Come But this was ultimately not a problem, since driving is always enough Buse . The Asado was then also very delicious and was beautiful again some (4) of the other volunteers to take. In the meeting we have also got the mandate to regularly write short articles for the home page of our community, which I will publish it here too.
After Asado I met up with Martin, a volunteer from London and we have the evening with a walk to the water's almost sea, and then we took a look at the new film from Quentin Tarantino . the good thing about the movie was that he was in the original languages (English, French, German and some Italian) but otherwise I found the film not so good. Are
The next day we then went to the zoo. He was also quite nice, although not special. But there were many fish to consider, not only carp (see picture), but also some locals. In the evening there was a birthday party for volunteers at the other end of town. We are unfortunately gone off a little late (about 20.30 clock) and have picked up on the way some other volunteers, so we arrived at 21.30 instead of the first clock to clock about 0. The celebration was ansich very nice, because I finally see again many of the volunteers could again. The only problem was that I on Sunday morning at eight at our head should be, so he could take us for a meeting with back Baradero . I am therefore gone to four of the party again this time to return without detours. But this time I was almost four hours on the road, so I arrived quarter to eight. After all, even earlier than Sascha which, although it was not at the party, but also by the whole town and have ultimately had to drive the bus back. In any case, we were already at 9.40 clock in Baradero what even 150 kilometers, but precisely on the highway. This shows how big Buenos Aires actually when I to my town, which lies outside, very need much less time than at any other place in Buenos Aires .
But well I arrived on time and therefore could also visit the church on Sunday morning. The time also was surprisingly well attended , since then the ReuniĆ³n to stand . The issue but needed to discuss who was hundredth anniversary of our establishment in three weeks. There was a lot to organize and a lot of people would like to co-decide. Accordingly, the meeting was quite protracted and yet must still be much discussed. I'm all with coffee kept afloat I had slept through the night so not . But that has worked quite well and was able to follow the meeting also quite good. In general I am very satisfied with my English. Of course I still miss many words, but I have learned a lot grammar and understand while still not everything, but already more than 60%. I also lacking in Robinson Crusoe only one chapter .
The next weeks will be pretty tough here now for us, because we in addition to normal working with the children very much need to prepare for the feast. But after that it will hopefully be a little less. On I am also pleased that we will finally clean up the pool on Friday and we will also soon be able to swim.

That was again a lot of text, but it just happened a lot:). I'll report me again soon, as I have until Thursday an article for the town newspaper wrote must:).

Greetings
Lukas

0 comments:

Post a Comment