Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2nd Line On Pregnancy Test Is Silver

elections, weather and weekend

As you can see the beautiful alliteration, but I have not forgotten everything from school;)
But I caught from the beginning. The election results are not so entirely to my taste, as you can already see from my previous post. But to me it was a lot of fun in the run via ICQ to discuss with other people. In this way one avoids simply an idea that others had to talk to. And you learn to defend his position really. Meanwhile, I'm
away from it to annoy me about the results. I think we have to wait and see what actually implement their promises. If the FDP and the CDU their civil rights can prevail over the welfare state, and both noted that there is no money for tax cuts, but it might be quite acceptable;). Now
to weather. It does really crazy. So on Saturday was bright sunshine, like, actually the whole week before, too. But then on Sunday it was extremely cold and windy and it rained. In-itself may change the weather so well, but what changes is exceptional. Middle of winter we had about 35 ° C and then On Sunday, a week after the beginning of spring, it should be in the night even below zero degrees ...
But we are very well supplied in our apartment, even if our heating system is now broken. We now hope simply that it is not so cold again. Especially not next weekend, when the party finally takes place. This weekend I've
not so much done. On the Country festival I did not go to work because my ride had. That's why I just did a little campaigning and gechilled . On Sunday, I then followed the election via the Internet and screws turned into wood panels. And that of 200 times, so me my wrist on Monday has done quite painful. All the work was for the souvenirs that we are on Sunday away to the guests (see photo).

On Sunday evening we were then still at the birthday celebration as grill master and guests one. The Asado was again delicious and also a social program with singing and tango (see video) voted. The only stupid was that the way the bikes was very cold and full of holes. But we enjoyed the evening anyway.




This week, we now have to work a lot because the feast yes Sunday pending. But after that it will hopefully be a little calmer. Especially since we have to leave to renew our visas. This means that we will enjoy a long weekend in Paraguay or Uruguay :)

Greetings from the South

Lukas


0 comments:

Post a Comment