Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How To Use My Sbi Debit Card

authorities and group pictures

Hello,
this time I am writing only a shorter review, simply because so much has happened yet since the last one.
Here you can first see a picture of almost all of the Voluntarios IERP, that the evangelical church here: Otherwise I wanted to report briefly on my first transitional authorities today. And although I had to apply for an Argentine police certificate. We had to go though first 40 minutes bus to get to the proper authority, but site then it was no problem. It gave us exactly have shown no waiting for us and lots of nice people have to do what we do. Accordingly, the whole procedure was then also done zeimlich quickly. I think it could abschauen the German authorities sometimes quite a bit.
But it is too early for a definitive ruling, because the nru the initial procurement of the visa was here in Argentina. But the launch has succeeded;).
Otherwise I'm looking forward to visiting a friend in Freiburg, which is currently in rio de Jainero, and comes to visit me over the weekend.

Greetings from the somewhat warmer Argentina

Lukas

0 comments:

Post a Comment