Friday, August 28, 2009

Annabel Chong Worlds Biggest Gangbang Stream

A week

one can happen pretty long. But this week went by fairly quickly. Especially because the weather was. We had this week continuously over 25 ° C, which is quite acceptable for the winter. But we were told that this is not normal. In any case, I have come this week by the heat always relatively out of bed early and have the mornings can use it as something. I have indeed started to read Robinson Crusoe in English and made me determined to read every day one capital. So far, I've also done quite well, especially because the chapters have only about five pages. Otherwise, Unfortunately the good weather also has its drawbacks, namely mosquitoes. Of which there's unfortunately more and more, so we are now verstochen pretty. And in summer it will be even worse ...

Otherwise, this week I was still at the birthday celebration of a history professor who studies the history of our institution. That was also very beautiful because were present at the celebration of all age groups and even a Swiss Austauschülerin was attending. Otherwise, I and Sasha on Thursday with Rubén, our chef, eat asado. Even that was thanks to the weather, a very beautiful evening.

There are not only beautiful to report. And indeed what the educational level our children are concerned. The kids here are all very nice indeed and only occasionally a little exhausting, but they are finally because they have problems with us. This is at most the one the family situation and the other school. There are just nine years old children who can not read or write. And they expect to get only even write or count. And if the result is a two digit number then they can not tell me how to say this number. Of course there are other children that reading and mathematics can, but my job is (of course not only my) children learn reading and writing help. Right now I do not know how I do that is because it totally because of the failures quickly lose the desire to work. But somehow we will also fix yet:).

That's it from me, from the cold again soon Argentina,

Lukas

0 comments:

Post a Comment