Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition1.1.638

lousy weather II, motivation holes and then but otherwise, Day 3, 20:09 .2008

day three of the trip. The night was quiet, but not sufficient for a relaxing break, since the previous day's 36km was still in the bone. Consequently, the motivation was early morning still not quite there. However, I had not solved the water problem and then I continued to fix the route to the nearest water source.

did this I also learned something. In the extreme North of the Highlands provides the landscape again a bit different and are less clear than small mountain streams in the Southern part. This is probably related to the other types of rock behind Kylesku. Unfortunately, I had at this time no water filter example to me of the different hole to use. Although I had chlorine tablets, but my feeling unfiltered water to take out of a hole was not good.

My day's route took me over Duartmore Bridge, where there is one of the many fish farms, across a part no longer recognizable way to Loch Stack Lodge.


Peaty path



From there, it should then go to Rhiconich, from where I wanted to hitch a ride to Kinlochbervie. In the middle of nothing between Duartmore Bridge and Loch Stack Lodge was a brand new game fence with "respect for electric power!" Warning symbols. I follow more so when I assumed the way and arrived on a gate when I came through the fence, I stood at the "Loch na Ath. There were again no way, but I had to the other side - there had to be something, because it was tied a small Böötchen there.

Loch na Ath, between Duartmore Bridge and Loch Stack Lodge


continue to lead the way on the other side of the hole was muddy, but in good condition, it seemed as if the building material for the fence on this trail. The weather struck out, however, dense clouds approached and covered it started to rain and the wind was stronger.

On the other side of the hill there were good 400m descent, but which was simply a path. Meanwhile, I had to completely einmummeln, jacket, rain trouser, hood over her face and moisture protection to the backpack. To a cold rain and strong winds - fortunately there was a small hut down by the river by anglers is used and otherwise well is part of the Loch Stack Lodge. As I have not had any long breaks, I use the break for lunch and relax. Unfortunately, the rain was

not less, and it was frustrating to continue the march. We went on "Land Rover tracks and across country to Rhiconich high, which I reached late in the afternoon.

The place was not exactly pretty, and my goal was finally Kinlochbervie - that thumb out and ... tada! After half an hour I actually had a ride, the Websters, an elderly couple who spends the summer in Kinlochbervie took me in her old Mercedes E-Class. And even though I use my "6-Day Bart and wet clothes destined looked scary hab.

They had a house on the old dock and after we had come to talk to me, the two night available in the guest room to spend. The course I gladly accepted, and only once extensively showered and changed to clean clothes.

Old Harbour, Kinlochbervie


evening still eat dinner together, exchanged stories and then spent a relaxing night. In the USA would be such people well, "Trail Angels" call me is such a rare wonderful hospitality have been bestowed upon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment