Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sample Of Opening Prayer For Seminar

DSLR and trekking

Since the last Scotland trip is a Digital SLR Camera (DSLR) Accompanying my, I am hoping thereby to better document the trip and me happy memories able to shoot


that time was


Then it was a borrowed Canon EOS 300D with the kit lens Canon EF-S 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 .

addition, there were two spare batteries and a cleaning cloth and found all together in a Lowepro bag from the "Rezo" series, his place. Although there was

great to have the camera with us, transport the body, however, was sometimes annoying and shoulder bag could be used in combination with a backpack not take optimal.

In all, there are many competing factors such as


  • weight

  • Robustness

  • flexibility of the equipment

  • image quality

  • transport



Update

now I am changed to Canon EOS 50D . Private home I use a Canon EF 24-70mm 2.8 L and Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 lens .

Both lenses are relatively heavy and bulky and too heavy for a backpacking trip, but I'm fairly flexible so that, apart from the lack of long focal length of time. The picture quality is excellent too.


Planned photo equipment The next tours


come in the future to travel with my 50D, plus a short fixed focal length between 28 and 35 mm and a total of three batteries plus charger for special tours. A prime lens is light, the picture quality is good and the stakes are somewhat challenging for the photographer, could be very interesting :-). My choice would be to favorable fixed focal length, as this case of damage, scratches and the like will not hurt - in addition, the plastic is nice and light.

brings me to a sample invoice to the following weight:

Canon EOS 50D without battery - 730g
Obektiv Canon 28mm 2.8 - 180g
three batteries - 3x82g = 246g
charger (*) - approx 110g
TOTAL - 1366g

(*) The charger is only useful for extremely long trips to use ;-). be

addition, the camera lens still stowed in a pocket. Here can I search for a small bag that I can start splashing water protected by the belt of the backpack or carry with the D-rings of the shoulder straps on the chest. Here I am still undecided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment