Saturday, June 27, 2009

Reviews On Inebrya Hair Dye

hunters, cows and beautiful hole, Day 2, 19.09.2008

morning I was off and the wake-to vorbeifahrendem pickup on the gravel. So I made coffee and cooked breakfast eaten. For today is the stage just as long as yesterday, and leads down to the River Einig Oykel Bridge and then up at the River Oykel Ailsh hole over the mountains.

So let the beautiful Bothy behind me and an overcast sky we continued down the river agreed. It is on gravel roads through the mountain forest. Everything is covered in fungi - if one knows about it, you can probably nice snacks to prepare. As my mycology is very rudimentary, renounce I am sure;).

mushroom (no Krombacher)


comes after a few miles to meet me a Land Rover with 4 people. I am reminded that I should stay on the paths, as is taking place at a hunting and I was pushing a piece of paper with all contact the Estate Manager in the area in the hand. List noted and further down the river agreed.

Einig River, just before Oykel Bridge


Soon later Oykel Bridge is reached. Here, the A837 crosses the River Oykel. There are actually two bridges, the old and the new. The old one is no longer used, but the design is still robust. In many parts of the Highlands can be seen in addition to the relatively new roads are still the remains of the old roads, crumbling bridges, Teerstücke and the like. Some of these pieces are still used as bike paths.

Oykel Bridge - New
Oykel Bridge - Old


The only phone booth of the place was broken, of course, as expected. You could hear me, but I the other side does. As there was even mobile reception, phone calls I could. A short pause after the first 6 km was also necessary.

Tefonzelle in Oykel Bridge


The first path led directly close to the River. So I could have a wonderful view of the falls just after Oykel Bridge. However, only a descent over slippery steps to the water was necessary. The high water level made the waterfalls even more impressive and made up for the gekraxel damp on the steps.

Oykel If


went to the falls is across the Caplich Estate, a cattle breeding. A rather unpleasant branch. The dirt road was covered with the droppings of cows, the rumpled landscape from the very mouth of the animals. On the last kilometer, the animals were also in the middle of the road. So all the way outside, right on the fence, so to me is an escape route and then passed slowly in the animals. Although I could feel dozens of eyes the Bovidae me. Fortunately, the cops had all the bells, so you could see the same if they did something with the animals. The animals I ran out of the way and I could continue my way.

view over the valley


re right on the river I met several anglers. But all had been unlucky and caught nothing. The River Oykel is fishing very well developed, are on the banks there are many shelters, benches and similar things convenient for the fishermen community. Eventually the dirt road was over and reached for my right path again was once again a classic "Bushwacking" necessary. It went through waist-high grass between fallen trees from a trail in the forest hill. There were only 300 meters but they were very very difficult due to the terrain.

Bushwacking ...


little higher, I had achieved my way again - the next goal was Ailsh hole. Meanwhile the sun was shining and I could run with the T-shirt.

hole Ailsh


crossed a paved road there into the hinterland. Here there is still a luxury lodge for guests with appropriate financial background. So I have the piece quickly behind me and the path became smaller and the area beautiful again. be

River Oykel behind hole Ailsh


Now and inflows had crossed. However, these were usually so narrow the long steps, jumps, or enough to go over rocks.

wading through? Jumping? Diving?


Finally I get to the point where the River Oykel with another river, the Allt Sail On Ruathair pooled from the mountains. At this point, a beautiful camp would have been, but since it was only 15:00 clock, I wanted to build my couch yet.

River meets Oykel Allt Sail On Ruathair


One and a half hours later I find my storage location - on a bank of the River Oykel. The floor is flat, the grass is dry and soft. The Problem is to find a campsite with a dry surface remains a problem in Scotland. But the rivers usually problem.

Oykel River, just before Assynt


Although it was not exactly warm, but still I allowed myself to a little carried away in ice-cold water bath. And it was also great:)

From Oykel River, just before Assynt


The night was calm and it stayed dry. At night I heard the Tubes, and the wild deer sneak around my tent. The unusual sounds were interesting but I was too tired eighth to make it big on it.

Early the next morning it went out from the springs. Good recovery, I was greeted by a beautiful sunrise:

sunrise in Assynt


breakfast, enjoyed coffee and pack your things. Off we went! For today was the ascent of the Assynt Mountains planned and would be very hard. The plan was a rise of the South, for the Ben More Assynt and then Cornival and back down towards Inchnadamph. So it was once high in the mountains.

rise in Assynt


already announced to the gathering clouds in the weather, but it was really miserable. Dense clouds blocked the view, heavy rain and winds continued on and dropped the visibility.

Wedder difference in Assynt


need be I had an alternative route which bypasses the mountains. This decision had then be taken to Dubh Loch Mor. Once there, should really offer the majestic view to the 500m high cliff. All I saw was a low rock wall and a massive cloud cover from which it rained relentlessly.

Dubh Loch Mor


Well, this decision was not difficult. Instead I go east to west through a pass over the great mountains.



on wilderness trails, and finally cross-country, including climbing, I was back on the path which I otherwise from the mountains would have taken. Two hours later I had reached Inchnadamph. A lunch break and recover from the mountains. As I leave out through the mountains was very early I went to Castle Ardvreck I would have otherwise missed.

Ardvreck Castle, Loch Assynt


Ardvreck Castle


Here was not the end. I decided to go on. A half-way led to the mountains and came down again just before it went to Kylesku.

look at the faults in the rock at Kylesku


From there it was still on Kylesku Bridge. Meanwhile, I was out the water and there were no usable sources. At the end of the day I had completed 36km and camped in a meadow by the sea.

look back towards Kylesku


So quick to set up the camp, nor consulted the map where I could get water tomorrow and into the sleeping bag. I connected immediately and the next day was a bit tarnished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment