Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Make A Custom Bmx Bike Online

Current Tour: Haute Route des Pyrenees, Andorra and the Mediterranean

starts in a few days, the next tour, the last ~ 220 km of the HRP. I start it in Andorra and meet there on the HRP at El Serrat in the northwest of Andorra.

are scheduled for the tour 13 days, and two days of bad weather and the buffer evenutelle circumvent the difficult places for some reason are not passable.

Special highlights are:

day 5, the Pic du Carlit with 2921m.
day 7, over a long mountain ridge, the English-French border along, it almost always height of 2200m.
day 10, Pic du Canigou 2784m

And of course, in general, the wonderful mountain scenery.

... until I at the end of Day 13 Banyuls sur Mer and reach there - if the weather cooperates - first hop into the Mediterranean. Then it works - depending on the driving opportunity to Cerbere or Argeles sur Mer and then take the train to Girona, where I will spend one more night and then early in the morning to fly back to Germany.

absence of two days I have scheduled as a buffer. If I have to make up the beginning of time, I'll use the time to visit. Where? The think I have to :-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment